What happened in 2015:
1. Started the year on a bittersweet note because I said goodbye to my cousin and his now wife, my best friend. But, ohhh, they got married!!! :)
2. Went on a trip with a good friend of mine to Hong Kong at the beginning of the year. It was good because it was the first time that only both of us went out of the country together. And we were able to spend some quality time before she headed back to the States.
3. This girl is officially off the market! Haha. Okay, I got a bit "kilig" typing that just now. But it feels good. It feels good knowing that last year, I already knew this was going to happen. I was SO SURE. I didn't know 100% who it would be, but I had a hunch already. Even though there was a battle going on in my mind because on one hand, I felt like there were signs. And on the other hand, it seemed too good to be true.
4. I finally went to Japan!! Another place to tick off my bucket list. After seeing so many people experience the place, I was able to do so too. And I can't wait to go back! Even though the people there don't speak English, it wasn't that hard to go around.
5. I had the privilege of being a "crew for a day" at the Logos Hope ship. It was a really fun experience even though we didn't really do much work and stayed for about 3 hours. I was able to meet a lot of people of different nationalities and backgrounds who were working on the ship and it was inspiring hearing about their stories. It reminded me that I shouldn't be afraid to try to get out there and try something new. Push yourself to be better.
6. The highlight of my year though was being able to travel to Australia with my boyfriend to visit our closest friends! That was such a great trip and we were able to bring back so much memories. ❤️ Looking forward to the next visit!
7. I finally launched White Label Bridal (Cebu branch) around April this year. Business had not been as "booming" as I had wanted it to be, but I know I need to hang in there. Slowly but surely!
What I'm thankful for in 2015:
- the chance to serve the Lord through the Children's ministry. Although I took a break at the end of the year, I'm hoping to refuel my passion for the kids and continue my work with them.
- friends who came and never left, friends who care and new friends who seem like old friends now.
- God's guidance with White Label. It may not have gone the way I wanted and expected but I know He has better plans and I just have to trust that He will deliver.
- blessings upon blessings upon blessings!
What I'm looking forward to in 2016:
1. For White Label to prosper and have more clients. For me to have my business grow and maybe for many other business opportunities!
2. To see my extended family grow and look forward to new family members :)
3. A better year filled with more and more "surprises" and experiences
4. I hope to get a clear idea of where my next church should be, if I should stay or go. And for a deeper and stronger relationship with my Lord and Savior :)
I don't think I could ask for a better year, or a better way to see my story unfold. All I can say is, patience really is a virtue and the reward is the sweetest when you wait on God's time. :) I can see it now, a glimpse of the future and of His promises. And they are good!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I hope 2016 will be your year! ❤️